lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

presentacion

My name is Abraham, I am 15 years old, I com from Tlacaelel #221.I am happy introvert and good-looking a mexican student.
I usually do activities at school are: to study, take notes and eat some.
I usually do activities in the week are: up my room, breakfast, pick up the house and do homework.
activities I usually do on weekends are: hanging out with friends, relax and watch TV.
I like basketball, rap hip hop, reggae, eat, motorbikes and dogs
I like to learn but I have BMX bikes to stunts
I have some allergies like apple or peach among other
I feel like the kinds of things up internet youtube
Here is the hallway leading to my room which I share with my brother
I live in an apartment just for military families
in this hallway there is a mirror in which I comb

1 comentario:

  1. Ok Abner,
    Info is well organized, I would have liked you to build it a little bit more omplex, though.
    Cheers!
    Oscar A. Solis

    ResponderEliminar